As it is the aim at the seed ecology conferences to avoid parallel sessions we may have only limited time space for oral presentations but will provide extensive poster sessions guided by poster session chairmen/chairwomen where poster authors may present their main results in a five minute talk. Therefore, all poster authors should be present and prepared for their specific poster sessions.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- Each oral presentation will last 12 minutes + 3 for questions. Presentations of the keynote speakers will last 25 minutes + 5 for questions.
- Files of presentations in PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) or Adobe PDF format should be sent to us by e-mail to seedecology6(at)ur.de or latest be deposited at the registration desk the day before the presentation.
- We will check that the presentation works properly and confirm receipt. Last-minute changes will also be possible, but please, not at too short notice. If your presentation contains video or sound, please indicate this.
- Please click here (available earliest one month after the application deadline) to check the list of talks of the Symposium. In the last column, you will find the file names which you are asked to use to name your presentations. These file names are listed in order of the Symposium programme. This will help us to locate the correct presentations for projection at the right time.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The format of the poster should be 1.19 m high x 0.85 m wide (portrait style, DIN A0).
- Please click here (available earliest one month after the application deadline) to check the list of posters of the Symposium.
- Removal and collection of posters at the end of the display period remains the responsibility of the author(s).
- Posters not removed by author(s) will be removed and disposed off by the conference staff.